Sunday, January 15, 2012

Stars and my Heart


Alcohol had started entering the veins, setting the head on a trip. There was no sound except the song of the waves. It was a beach with the virgin sand all around. Buoys with led lights could be seen blinking in the sea with no source of light other than the moon supporting them. Lying on the nets of a fishing boat just besides the shore felt nice. It was mid night as the world had started to count the last few hours of the year gone by.

Just realized that I had been staring at the stars for sometime now. The sky was clear and it had been a long time looking at the open sky. Then came a sound from the sky as if the almighty started speaking to me. I was not in a position to make a difference between illusion and reality. Hence thought of enjoying whatever happened. Soon it turned into a conversation between me and God. We spoke about the world matters and various other challenges it faced. Seemed as if two friends were talking to each other, at their favorite hangout over drinks. Soon enough we started about our personal experiences with life. Some of them good and some bad.

Spoke about my dreams, so openly for the first time. Clarity of mind through discussion gave its presence. Opening up here felt so heavenly, which felt good and the mind had become even lighter. In the meantime, the brain was penning down the vision of life subconsciously.

All in all, I was enjoying the treat. Away from the stupid city way of celebrating the New Year. Here, I loved the nature and in return the nature loved me even more. What more would a human being ask for. Nothing but nature gave me my much needed break and solace. Here I was with the stars as my cover and the sand as my bed, It felt really good.  Its true, nature heals.

No comments:

Post a Comment