Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Part of Love ..



Love is what I mean, A Life is all I ask for,
It has to be love, which makes me feel being alive


When u smile, I wanna feel the cold breeze
When u laugh, I wanna feel the thunder rains
When u cry, I wanna feel the pain
If its love, Its worth a try
Coz Love is what I mean, A Life is all I ask for


I’ve been living in darkness, searching for a place called nowhere
It has to be you, who can bring me light
It has to be you, who can show me the way right
It has to be you, whom Im gonna spend my life with
Coz love is that I need, A Life is all I ask for


Listening to your thoughts and songs,
Sharing my secret prongs,
Getting addicted to your stories behind,
Would make our evenings end light,
A glass of wine before the world enters slumber,
We will make sure of no encumber.


Waiting for that Autumn and Spring,
Where no one else, but you and me fly like a wing,
Have been breathing for those walks on the beach,
With the stars giving the sky a grey bleach,
Would love to rest by wrapping you in my arms,
And die for those eternal winter calms.


Coz love is that I need, A Life is all I ask for

No comments:

Post a Comment