Monday, August 23, 2010

Lost Somewhere

I think ... I'm lost somewhere

To my utter ignorance .. I feel, I'm lost somewhere


It's not me .. I'm not able to recognise my ownself

In this never ending run for life and the means to run this life ... I think, I'm lost somewhere


This is not what, I had dreamt of doing ... This is not what, I was meant to do

I think, I'm lost somewhere


The Morning has never seemed this blue ... Sometimes, with just the need to stick to the chores like glue

This is not me ... I think, I'm lost somewhere


In making others happy ... and to keep them by my side… just for the sake of keeping up with life

I think, I'm lost somewhere


To my country and my people, it was meant to be .. But has never happened in this living spree

This is not me… I think I’m lost somewhere


The Epics say, keeping on doing your bit and you will get your returns … Somebody please ask them, has there been a regulation in turns

I think, I’m lost somewhere


Tired of being judged by people, Tired of finding hypocrates everywhere …. This is not where I was meant to be,

This is not me…I thinkI’m lost somewhere


Unlike me, I find the Universe loosing its fight and moving towards gloom, Will there ever be a bloom

I think like the Universe, I’m lost somewhere


Sometimes I feel, I’m a part of the crowd … And sometimes, I find myself completely different and proud

This is not me, I think I’m lost somewhere


No matter what happens, the story called life goes on … I hope my life too moves on

I think, I’m lost somewhere


Loosing your pathway and getting lost is the first step towards success says a wise man

Hoping for it to be true, Still trying hard for the attainment of solace

This is not me, I think I’m lost somewhere

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vinod..I know I am late in commenting on your post....but I was recently going through your write ups again and like I told you earlier I find this one the best of the lot. You have captured the essence of the modern human life and the dissatisfaction that most people feel in their busy day to day life.

    ReplyDelete